If you want to see what’s happening on Google Wave type:
in the Search area.
If you want to see what’s happening on Google Wave specific to a topic type:
in the Search area (that’s wave’s about cameras in the this instance).
Plus the following may help:
- Read Gina Trapanis online book / help “The complete guide to Google Wave“
- Double click and go into EDIT mode and format your replies to stand out
- Add an attachment to the WAVE – click the paperclick when in EDIT mode (If you have GEARS installed you can even add a file from your local drive)
- Select the text and add a LINK to the entry
- Add an IMAGE or VIDEO by clicking the G+ Icon and Search
- Add some built in GADGETS to to your Wave (Yes/no/maybe or the MAP gadget)
- COPY a blip to a NEW Wave to create a NEW Wave (Click the timestamp – select Copy to New Wave)
- Make a WAVE public by adding email@example.com to the contacts (Big + on the Wave)
- Search for WAVES using: “with:public:<search term>” (<search term> is what you’re looking for!)